Monday, February 20, 2012

New Wooden Marble Ramps

Today I made some sketchy wooden marble runs. First I smashed a few nails into some boards and stretched rubber bands between them. I decided to make the second one with a different plan. Nails were hit into the board much like the first one, but instead of tying bands between them I fastened "zip ties" to create the track. The end product was useful, even though it didn't look the best. In a future rube goldberg it would make a great time consumer. I might make a video on my second channel DoodleChaos2 showing them in action. Tons of people on youtube have made wire marble contraptions. I've thought about trying to make one but I'm not quite sure how to start. Just another future project possibility. In the meantime, I better start cleaning up after RGM #20. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment