Sunday, February 19, 2012

What I Do


"A Rube Goldberg machine, contraption, invention, device, or apparatus is a deliberately over-engineered or overdone machine that performs a very simple task in a very complex fashion, usually including a chain reaction."

Hello everybody! I'm fascinated by cool contraptions called Rube Goldberg Machines. If you don't know what they are, check out this example below. 




My channel has been gradually growing for a few years now and it's getting exciting. I'm finding more and more people that enjoy watching these and building them like me. Any new videos that are released on my channel will now be posted here also. So if you want to be notified go ahead and follow me if you want. I read all comments so if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)


DoodleChaos


No comments:

Post a Comment